One Name: Boorman
British Newspapers 1710-1950
National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations),1861-1941
Isaac Boorman died 10 June 1873 My 1st cousin 6 times removed
- "Effects under £50. 4 July 1873. The Will of Isaac Boorman late of Lenham in the County of Kent Gamekeeper who died 10 June 1873 at Lenham was proved at the Principal Registry by William Boorman of Lenham Labourer the Brother one of the Executors."
John Boorman died 25 September 1873 My 1st cousin 6 times removed
- "Effects under £800. 28 October 1873. The Will of John Boorman late of Lenham in the County of Kent Farmer who died 25 September 1873 at Lenham was proved at the Principal Registry by Catherine Boorman of Lenham Widow the Relict the sole Executrix."
- "Effects under £800. 09 April 1874. The Will of Thomas Boorman late of Charing in the County of Kent Farmer who died 13 February 1874 at Charing was proved at the Principal Registry by Susannah Boorman Widow the Relict (during Widowhood) and Thomas Boorman Blacksmith both of Charing and Henry Boorman of 47 Parker's-row Bermondsey in the County of Surrey Linendraper the Sons the Executors."
- "Effects under £200. 05 April 1877. The Will with a Codicil of Edwin Boorman late of Rainham in the County of Kent Wheelwright who died 24 February 1877 at High-street Rainham was proved at the Principal Registry by Elizabeth Bethiah Boorman of High-street Widow the Relict one of the Executors."
- "Effects under £100. 27 August 1879. The Will of William Boorman late of Lenham in the County of Kent who died 30 July 1879 at Lenham was proved at the Principal Registry by Edwin Record Carrier and Grocer and Isaac Boorman Labourer the Nephew both of Lenham the Executors."
- "Personal Estate under £3,000. 22 December 1880. The Will of Alfred Boorman late of the Parish of Headcorn in the County of Kent Yeoman who died 13 September 1880 at Headcorn was proved at the Principal Registry by Alfred Boorman of the Parish of Sturry in the said County Farmer the Son and Charles James Chaplin of Headcorn Grocer the Executors."
- "Personal Estate under £200. 19 March 1880. Administration of the Personal Estate of Mark Boorman late of Great Ninevah Farm Benenden in the County of Kent Farmer who died 15 January 1880 at Great Ninevah Farm was granted at the Principal Registry to Jane Boorman of Headcorn in the said County Widow the Relict."
Approximate year of birth 1839 Death Index. Mark, son of John and Charlotte was born circa 1839 in Biddenden, Kent.
- "Boorman Thomas of the Kent House-asylum Barming-heath Maidstone died 4 July 1905 Probate London 27 September to Jesse Boorman butcher and Frederick Herbert Welch grocer Effects £2418 0s. 4d."
Approximate year of birth 1858 Death Index.
- "Boorman William of Harrietsham Kent died 25 May 1908 Probate London 30 January to Eliza Boorman widow. Effects £244 9s."
British Army WWI Pension Records 1914-1920
George Henry Boorman Link
George Boorman Link
References to Boorman in Lenham
UK, Register of Duties Paid for Apprentices' Indentures, 1710-1811
Saturday 02 August 1794 Thos. Potter Lenham Co of Kent Wheelwright Wm Boorman Reference
England Census, 1841
Edward Boorman|1786|North Road|Lime Burner link
Also at this address: Charlotte Boorman|1796|